About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established, family-owned Joinery business with 145 years’ experience in the industry based in Luton.
The successful candidate will be an excellent Joinery Estimator with experience within the industry and the salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
Reporting to the Joinery Manager the suitable candidate will take a lead role within the office ensuring works are carried out to a high standard and in a timely manner, driving both efficiency & quality.
Responsibilities will include:
• Carrying out detailed estimates for joinery work either manually or using relevant and appropriate
• Work closely with the Project Manager from coordination of suppliers and trades, CAD Technician,
and the Design Team through to client relationship management
• Oversee and manage all of the estimating and pre-construction processes.
• Identify and select subcontractors and solicit competitive pricing for tenders
• Read, interpret and understand contract drawings and specifications
• Demonstrate reliability, accountability, and excellent customer service
• Produce an accurate scope of work for projects
• Participate in pre-construction and project management process
Successful applicants will have a joinery background and experience within a similar role.
You will be well presented, highly motivated and willing to work within a close knit team and possess a meticulous eye for detail and quality.