About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established, family-owned Joinery business with 145 years’ experience in the industry based in Luton.
The successful candidates will be someone with experience and someone who wants to join a fast growing busy team.
Reporting to the Workshop Foreman, the suitable candidate will take an important role within the workshop ensuring works are carried out to a high standard and in a timely manner, driving both efficiency & quality.
Responsibilities will include:
• Loading and unloading of deliveries
• Stock replenishment around site
• To keep the workshop and yard area organised and tidy
• Deliver and collect items to and from sites when needed
• To maintain a good standard of housekeeping in and around the Workshop
• Stock taking of materials
• To assist in other labouring duties when required.
RTITB/ ITSAAR accredited Counterbalance forklift licence would be desirable; however an ‘in-house’ ticket would be sufficient.
Full clean UK driving licence is essential.
You will be well presented, highly motivated and willing to work within a close knit team and possess a meticulous eye for detail and quality. You will have the ability to multi task and prioritise workload.