About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established, family-owned Joinery business with 145 years’ experience in the industry based in Luton.
We require newly qualified or training BENCH JOINERS to work in our workshop based in Luton who are looking to develop their skills within a fast paced working environment and learn all aspects of the required project from start to finish.
The main duties will include:
• Carrying out the assembly and construction of all Joinery items
• Reading drawings and instructions
• Setting out
• Proficient and safe in the use of modern woodworking machinery, powered and hand tools
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Planning work and work station
Some site work may be required and, therefore, site working experience would be advantageous, though not essential.
Successful applicants will have a minimum of 1 years experience and hold either a City and Guilds/NVQ2 or equivalent Joinery qualification.
CNC experience would also be advantageous, though not essential.
You will be well presented, highly motivated and willing to work within a close knit team and possess a meticulous eye for detail and quality.