About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established, family-owned Joinery business with 145 years’ experience in the industry based in Luton.
We require a newly qualified or training BENCH JOINER to work in our workshop based in Luton who are looking to develop their skills within a fast paced working environment and learn all aspects of the required project from start to finish.
The main duties will include:
• Carrying out the assembly and construction of all Joinery items
• Reading drawings and instructions
• Setting out
• Proficient and safe in the use of modern woodworking machinery, powered and hand tools
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Planning work and work station
Some site work may be required and, therefore, site working experience would be advantageous, though not essential.
Successful applicants will have a minimum of 1 years experience and hold either a City and Guilds/NVQ2 or equivalent Joinery qualification.
CNC experience would also be advantageous, though not essential.
You will be well presented, highly motivated and willing to work within a close knit team and possess a meticulous eye for detail and quality.